Meet our dental team behind the healthiest smiles in Sarasota, FL.
Who We Are
At Prestige DentalThis link leads to the Home page, we take a personal approach to dentistry in Sarasota, FL. We understand that your oral health is connected to overall well-being, so take additional steps to educate you and prevent future issues from arising. You and your health are the priority.
When you visit Prestige Dental, you will be treated with the latest technologies, such as iTero scanners and laser dentistry, so you get the highest standard of care available.
No matter what you need, our team is here to help and aims to remove any obstacles along the way.
Alongside Dr. Andrew Falestiny, our goal is to provide customized care so you can enjoy a lifetime of healthy, beautiful smiles.
Andrew Falestiny, DMD
Providing quality Sarasota dentistry while building lasting connections with each patient.
Dr. Andrew Falestiny is a Floridian-born dentist who grew up in Ocala, Florida. Dr. Falestiny learned the values of hard work and compassion at a young age. This led him to complete a Bachelor of Science in Biology at Florida State UniversityOpen in new window and attend Nova Southeastern College of Dental MedicineOpen in new window. While at college, he moved to Ft. Lauderdale with his high school sweetheart, now wife, Jennifer.
Dr. Falestiny is an expert in dentistry with a commitment to exceeding standards, a genuine interest in his patients, and a trustworthy reputation. This Sarasota dentist uses the latest digital technology to provide you with advanced treatment techniques, ensuring a pleasant and comfortable experience.
- American Academy of OsseointegrationOpen in new window Implant Award
- Omicron Kappa Upsilon Honor Society Inductee
- Endodontics Department Award
- Academy of General DentistryOpen in new window Student of the Year Award
- Dental Implant Placement and Restoration
- Clear Aligner Therapy (Invisalign®Open in new window)
- Emergency Dental Care
- Fixed and Removable Dentures (Prosthodontics)
- Root Canals (Endodontics)
Lynn is very educated in the world of insurance and makes sure that our patients are well-equipped to coordinate their dental care. She has an amazing laugh and an awesome sense of humor. In her spare time, she enjoys reading, traveling, and walks on the beach.
Tia is originally from Tennessee, and her blood bleeds orange as a lifelong VOL fan. Tia enjoys anything in, around, or on the water when she isn’t taxiing her kids around town. She is a very hard worker who contributes to the team’s success, practices with honesty and integrity, and loves making sure her patients feel comfortable.
Outside of the office, Maggie loves spending time outdoors soaking up the sun and also enjoys playing kickball with her friends
Maggie also regularly attends kickboxing classes, and hopes to travel the world confident in her self defense skills!
She enjoys taking care of her baby boy Nicolas who is 21 years old.
Outside of the office, she enjoys Florida’s beautiful weather and spending time with family and friends. She is a proud mother to Kristina, who attends College at The University of FloridaOpen in new window.
United In Our Approach
There’s a certain level of confidence you get as a patient when you see a dental team working well together.
- Clear communication At Prestige Dental, all your treatment options will be clearly explained and every question answered. You deserve to have the information you need to make the right decision for your oral health and well-being – we promise to provide that!
- Kind & welcoming Our team is dedicated to creating a relaxing environment, so you feel cared for and valued. We strive to make your every visit comfortable and stress-free, treating you like a member of our own family. We even provide you with a goody bag after your visit!
- Patient-focused Your appointment is centered around you and your unique needs. From personalized treatment plans to individualized care, we are committed to providing patient-focused dental services that put you in control and work within your comfort zone.
- Community-driven As a Sarasota dental office, we are proud to be part of the local community and strive to ensure everyone can access quality dental care. By utilizing the latest technologies, financing options for everyone, and our general compassion, the community of Sarasota can have excellent smiles and oral health.